Want to start prioritizing your appearance again but need more motivation?
Want to get your wardrobe in order?
Want to learn how to have a closet you love while on a tight budget?
Start With These Resources!
– Click Any Resource Below To Get Started –
The Free Capsule Wardrobe Plans
Comes with capsule visuals, shopping checklist, and a few sample outfits.
The Complete Outfit Guides
Comes with hundreds of outfit idea visuals, extensive shopping link options, and a mini course on creating your first capsule.
Other Resources For Fighting The Frump
Facebook Group for Moms: Frump Fighters
Enjoy community around the subject of style and self-care for moms. Share outfits, ask for feedback, and get inspired!
Get encouraged to fight the frump, learn to leverage some of the best
motivations, develop self-care routines that are doable, get put together more
consistently without the burn out!
Best Beginner Reads on the Blog:
- When Looking Put Together Doesn’t Come Easy (Free 3-Day Course)
- Roadmap To A Mom Wardrobe You Love Wearing (Free Worksheet)
- 5 Steps To Saving The Most Money On Every Order Online (And Easy Ways To Earn Money For Clothes)
- Seasonal Wardrobe Plans for Moms
- How To Not Look Frumpy (Spring/Summer Edition)
- How To Not Look Frumpy (Fall/Winter Edition)
These resources will just get you started discovering everything this blog has to offer!
You’ll probably go down a rabbit hole… and that’s okay! Have fun 🙂
If you need to find this page again, just click “Start Here” on the top bar or go to www.nowthaticando.com/start.
Now pick something to explore above!