Now THAT I Can Do, Mama! processes Personal Data as a Processor and as a Controller, as defined in the Directive and the GDPR.
What Information Do We Collect and How Is This Information Used?
Most of our services doe not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our website without telling us who you are. However some services may require you to provide us with Personal Data. In these situations, if you choose to withhold any Personal Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site and for us to respond to your query.
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address and website URL (if applicable). This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer's IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google's Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC's requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- Frumpy Fighters is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
- Collected user data is not used for any additional purpose, such as to profile those who access our website.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
We may also collect personal information used by the following apps.
- Pinterest (Conversion and Audience tracking). This site makes use of Pinterest tags and delivers your information with third parties to measure advertising effectiveness. Information gathered by Pinterest tags is also delivered to Pinterest for use in visitor retargeting. You can opt out of this tracking by using the Do Not Track feature on your browser or through your Pinterest personalization settings. You can view Pinterest's terms and privacy here.
- Facebook (Conversion and Audience tracking). More information is available here.
- Google Analytics (Website and Traffic Analytics). Specifically, Google Analytics collects data about visitors to the Site via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to other data which may be collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We do not merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature. Should you wish to opt out of any Google Analytics Advertising features, you are encouraged to change your Ad Settings and Ad Setting for mobile apps, through the NAI’s consumer opt-out, or by using any of the other opt-out options currently available: currently available opt-outs.
- SumoMe (Website Analytics). More information is available here.
- Paypal (Payment transaction for orders). More information is available here.
- Stripe (Payment transaction for orders). More information is available here.
Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Now THAT I Can Do, Mama! has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Will We Share the Personal Information It Collects?
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site. They enable the site to recognize you by, for example, remembering your user name, offering a shopping cart, or keeping track of your preferences if you visit the site again. The cookie transmits this information back to the website's computer (or server) which generally is the only computer that can read it. You can set your Web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer, or to limit the type of cookies you allow. See also more information on how to change cookies settings in popular desktop browsers.
This site uses single and multi-session cookies to enhance the visitor experience. Use the link above to opt out.
Blog Comments Policy
We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
Modification, Access or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request access, modification and/or deletion of your personal information by sending an email to corina (@) nowthaticando (.com), but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
Updated May 2018