What To Do When You Can’t Log Into Your Account
In order to have an account created, you must first purchase access to the Interactive. If you haven’t done so, you can purchase the Interactive here and your account will be created.
Any existing style guides you have purchased will be unlocked inside the Interactive as long as you’ve used the same email address to purchase both the Interactive access and the style guides.
If you’ve already purchased the Interactive and are still having access issues:
- Navigate to https://app.frumpfighters.com/ and click the RESET PASSWORD link at the bottom.
- If you haven’t purchased the Interactive, this will not work because you won’t have an existing account.
- See above to purchase the Interactive first.
- Enter the email address you used to purchase the Interactive.
- Hit Send Reset Link.
- Wait a few minutes for the email to land in your Inbox.
- Be sure to also check your Spam/Junk folder in case the email was sent there.
- If you do not receive an email after 5-10 minutes, contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the email that arrives, click the reset here password link.
- Enter your new password two times and hit Confirm.
- You will get a success message and will be logged in.
You may now navigate to any part of the app using the menu at the top.
What to do if no password reset arrives
If this happens, it may be that there was a typo in the email address during the purchase.
To let us know about a potential typo in the email address, or if you have an alternative email we could use, please contact us and let us know by:
- Replying to any email from Frump Fighters.
- Using the contact form in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.
- Emailing us at email@example.com.