How to Upload Your Outfit Pictures & Create a Collection of Favorite Outfits
When you’ve tried an outfit formula and would like to upload a picture you can do so in a few different ways.
How To Add Your Photo To A Customized Outfit
- Tap the outfit.
- If you’ve already customized the outfit with pieces from your Closet, you’ll only need to tap Edit.
- Next, tap Add Photos.
- You can select up to two photos to share with your upload. The additional photo could be a closeup photo of your earrings, shoes, or hairstyle.
- Once you’ve selected and added the photo (or photos), use the star to choose which photo will be displayed as the main image.
- If you’ve previously saved a customized flat lay, tap the X to remove the previously saved flat lay from the outfit card. Otherwise, two pictures of the flat lay will save with your image.
- Scroll down to select the visibility.
- All Members allows other members to be inspired by this outfit.
- Private means it will be visible only to you.
- You have the option to check a box to grant Frump Fighters® permission to share your image(s) anonymously on social media or in blog posts as inspiration for other moms. If you’d like to do that, check the box.
- You will need to read and agree to certain conditions.
- Once you’ve made all of your selections, tap Update.
How To Add Your Photo To A Default Outfit
- Tap the outfit.
- Toggle My Pieces.
- Tap Customize.
- Tap Add Photos.
- Select the photos you’d like to add to this outfit.
- Star the image you’d like to use as the main image.
- Make your visibility preferences.
- And tap Save.
- It’s important not to close the window while the outfit is saving. Once the message at the top of the screen is gone, you can close the window.
How To Upload Your Photo Without Starting From An Outfit
- On the Outfits page or the Calendar page, tap the pink plus sign at the bottom right to get started.
- Tap Add Photos.
- Upload your photo or photos.
- Use the Outfit Breakdown dialogue box to find the outfits main components (the top and bottom or the dress).
- You can keep adding pieces this way.
- Or, you can view the outfits the Interactive has found that use those pieces by tapping Matching Outfit Numbers.
- If you’re unsure whether the outfit is a match, hover over the eye to get a closer look.
- Tap the matching outfit to add the additional pieces.
- Add, remove, and swap the pieces within the formula to match your outfit.
- If you want to swap any of the pieces for an alternative of the same piece within your closet, click on the item and select between the options you’ve customized.
- If you haven’t yet customized this piece within your closet but want to do so, you can simply tap Add New, upload your photo, crop & remove the background, and tap Submit.
- You can also tap the magnifying glass search tool to search visually for items.
- If you have more than one closet, you can choose to filter by closet.
- You can also search by clothing category.
- Once you have the outfit pieces as you’d like them, star your main image.
- Tap Save.
How To Manage Your Image Settings
- To change any of the settings on the images that you have uploaded click on the top right hamburger menu (the three lines).
- Tap Manage My Outfits.
- From there you can select any of the images you have uploaded to change the visibility settings.
- You can also delete any outfits from here.
- You can choose to add outfits from here, as well.
How To See Outfits You’ve Customized
- To see all of the outfits that you’ve saved and customized, navigate to the Outfits page.
- Select the Mine option along the bottom.
- Be sure that any filter you’ve selected on the left-hand side of the page are cleared to ensure that all of your saved outfits are displayed.
How To Save Specific Outfits And View Them As A Collection
- Tap the bookmark at the bottom right of an outfit to add it to your Saved Outfits.
- To view your saved outfits, navigate to the Saved Outfits tab.
You can use this feature to create a collection of your favorite outfits.
And that is how to upload your outfit pictures & create a collection of favorite outfits.