How To Re-Categorize A Closet Item That Has Already Been Customized
When you’re customizing pieces in your Interactive Closet, you may find that you have categorized an item in the wrong place and would like to move it to another location.
While the team is developing a more streamlined approach to re-categorizing items within the Interactive, this succinct guide will help you to re-categorize items in the meantime.
Step 1: Find The Item You Want To Re-Categorize
- Open the Closet and locate the item you wish to re-categorize.
- Navigate to the item and tap Edit.
Step 2: Capture or Select the Ideal Image
- If available, use the original photo of the item for the best results.
- In case the original photo is unavailable, take a clean screenshot of the item.
- On a Computer: Use a screenshot or snipping tool, zooming in as close to the item’s edges as possible.
- On Mobile: Capture a screenshot and crop the image to fit.
Step 3: Updating the Current Item
- Click Revert To Example Piece Image to remove the existing image.
- Optionally, you can upload a new image for this piece by tapping Upload and following the steps for adding a new image.
- After adjusting the image and making any changes to the fields within the item, tap Update to save.
Step 3: Transferring the Current Item
- Navigate to the desired category for the item.
- Click Edit.
- Upload the image (original or newly captured screenshot).
- Tap Crop and Remove Background.
- Update the entry with information, as desired.
- Click Update.
And, that’s how to re-categorize a Closet item that has already been customized.