How To Check Items Off Your Capsule Wardrobe Checklist
Customizing your closet is a powerful step to making the Interactive come to life and work for you.
After you customize the closet within the Interactive, you’ll be able to enjoy seeing outfits that use pictures of your clothes and you’ll be able to filter our hundreds of outfit options to just the outfits you can make with your pieces.
Overview of The Closet
To get started, navigate to the Closet section of the Interactive.
The Closet contains a list of the capsule items we recommend for any of the style collections you own.
If you own more than one collection, you’ll find the different options under the Outfit Collections filter on the left.
The two most important steps you’ll want to take as you begin using the Interactive are:
- Check off the items that you already have in your wardrobe.
- Add pictures of your own clothing items.
Checking Off The Items You Own
With your phone in hand, simply go through your wardrobe and check off the pieces you have from the collection(s) you own.
Tap the box next to the item’s name and it will add a check next to the item.
This indicates that you own this piece. Anything that you don’t own already, you can leave unchecked.
Adding Multiple Versions Of A Closet Piece
If you find that you have more than one option for any of the pieces in the Closet, you can add multiple versions of the same piece.
- When you’re on the Closet page, tap the pink plus sign in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Type the name of the Closet piece in the dialog box.
- Choose the item from the drop down menu.
- Tap Select.
- Tap Add New.
- Give your item a nickname to differentiate between the two options.
- If you’ve already taken a photo of the item and to add that photo now you can do this by tapping Upload and adding the photo you took.
- You can also leave the example image in place and update it later.
- If you have more than one closet created, you can select where this piece should go.
- Add information about your specific item within the bottom sections, which can be helpful to other members who might want to know where you got this piece from.
- Once you’ve entered all this information, tap Submit.
And, that is how to check items off your Closet checklist.