How To Change Your Email Or Password
Updating your email or resetting your password on your Frump Fighters account can be easily done. Here’s a straightforward guide to help you do just that.
If You Can Access Your Account
- Access your Frump Fighters Interactive account.
- Tap the menu bars located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Account & Profile from the dropdown menu.
- Tap Login Information.
To change your email:
- Tap Change next to your email address.
- Input your new email address and password
- Tap Change Email.
To change your password:
- Tap Change next to your password.
- Input your email address.
- Tap Send Reset Link.
- Check your email for the password reset link and follow the prompts in the email.
If You Cannot Access Your Account
If you’re unable to access your Frump Fighters account, you can still change your password:
- Navigate to the Interactive login page.
- Click the RESET PASSWORD link located at the bottom.
- Enter the email address you used to purchase the Interactive.
- Click Send Reset Link and wait for the email with the reset link to arrive in your inbox.
- Remember to check your spam/junk folder as the email might land there.
- In the email, tap the click here to reset your password link.
- Input your new password twice.
- Click Confirm.
A success message will appear and you will be logged in. You can now navigate through any part of the Interactive using the top menu.
If No Password Reset Email Arrives
If you don’t receive the password reset email in your inbox or spam folder, it’s possible that there was a typo in your email address when you initially purchased the Interactive.
To rectify this, let us know by:
- Replying to any email from Frump Fighters.
- Using the contact form in the bottom right-hand corner of this page
- Emailing us directly at email@example.com.
And, that’s how to update your email or change your password.