This post contains affiliate links. They help keep the blog going at no cost to you!
Today guest blogger Emily Lindsey is sharing her favorite fall picks for mamas. Thank you girl, for finding us some affordable items to add some ZING to our fall wardrobes! Mamas, look out for fashion items you love… adding just one or two accessories to your wardrobe can help spice up several of your outfits. I love that Emily chose pieces that can get added to almost any of your fall mom outfits! xoxo, Corina
Emily Lindsey is the creator and blogger behind happilylindsey.com, where she shares her love for style, mom life, photography, and healthy living. She loves photography and is always taking too many pictures, tries her best to lead a healthy lifestyle, but honestly, pastries and pies are her kryptonite! Her roots are in the Pacific Northwest and she often dreams of whisking her family up there! You can connect with her on the blog and find her on social media: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat (happily_lindsey)
Fall. Everyone everywhere is swooning over fall! And for good reason, too! It’s the beginning of a magical season full of layering, pumpkin everything, and refreshingly cool weather.
Blanket scarves and booties abound and everyone is scrambling to get their hands on a psl! I’m definitely on the fall bandwagon; this is my absolute favorite season.
October is when I met my husband, we got married in November, and I’ve always been especially fond of fall fashion.
All my love for fall can add up to a hefty price tag, so in hopes of helping us all out and taking it easy on our bank accounts, I decided to round up five of my favorite fall staples all for under $40!
1. Textured Striped Poncho $30 – I’m a huge fan of ponchos and capes! There are so many styles out there, they are a fun layering piece, and they’re so comfy! You’re basically getting away with wearing a blanket in public. Pair with leggings/skinny jeans and some great boots! I shared another cape I own and absolutely love here. Get it in navy or camel stripe!
2. Geo Pattern Woven Scarf $29 – LOVE this pattern! The colors are so rich and just scream fall!
3. Flat Ankle Booties $36 – Boots are typically something I like to invest in, but if you’re just wanting an extra pair that’s on trend for the season, this is a super cute pair for a great price!! I absolute love my Sam Edelman booties and they are very similar to this pair.
4. Shopper Tote $30 – I love a good cognac tote! Simple but classic and always stylish year after year. I got mine from last year’s #nsale and love it!
5. Floppy Wool Hat $20 – Everyone needs a hat for fall! Seriously, take a moment to figure out which style looks best on you and go for it! There are so many options out there. Fall and winter is the perfect time to accessorize with a hat and adds instant chic to your outfit.
What are your favorite fall staples?! Would love to hear!
Click here to leave your response.