Transform Your Mom Wardrobe Effortlessly In 30 Days
A step-by-step group program for busy moms who want to look put together effortlessly by learning their style and improving their wardrobes for the long haul!
Mark Your Calendar: Doors To Course Open Again January 24!
Are You Ready To…
- Stop being frustrated over your clothes
- Know exactly what you should wear to look fabulous and feel confident
- Get ready with ease in the morning
- Love everything in your closet
Become a Fabulously Dressed Mom
Get out of the mom slump, find your style, create a personalized wardrobe, generate a burden-free clothing fund, and develop a system to keep your wardrobe fabulous.
You’ll learn to find motivation to care about your appearance, blend your style with today’s trends, discover what should go in a smart wardrobe, and do it all without breaking the bank.
This system completely pulled me out of the mom slump for good.
I want to teach you the strategy in easy-to-implement steps that any mom can accomplish– in 30 days or less!
By the end of the program you will have a grip on your style, an uncluttered wardrobe you love, a personalized plan for what you need to buy, and a system in place to maintain everything effortlessly moving forward.
How You’ll Get Results
Each week is designed with videos of me demonstrating the lesson and end goal.
You then have structured steps to follow along so that you can get the same results from the lesson.
The workbook will not only provide the lesson outline but also gives your worksheets that make implementation of the lesson super easy.
You’ll know exactly what you need to do on paper as well as in your actual closet.
Program Steps & Curriculum
Week 1: Learning Your Style & Adapting It To Today’s Trends
- Intro to Week 1
- SECTION 1: Getting Started (What to Expect + Identifying Barriers To Easy Style + Motivation & Routine) (11:04)
- SECTION 2A: Find Your Body Shape & Color Type (12:47)
- SECTION 2B: Your Personal Style (What Is Fashion And How It Applies To You + Using Pinterest To Discover Your Style + How To Complete The Style Worksheet) (55:56)
- SECTION 3: Making Your Style Relevant To Today + Staying In The Know (24:59)
Week 2: Creating a Custom Wardrobe Plan
- Intro to Week 2
- SECTION 1: Planning Your Perfect Wardrobe (10:00)
- SECTION 2: Filling In Your Custom Plan (26:05)
- GROUP CALL
Week 3: Applying Your Wardrobe Plan To Your Closet
- Intro to Week 3
- Putting Your Plan to Use—Extracting the Gold From Your Current Wardrobe (13:45)
- BONUS: How to Plan Your Outfits (10:35)
Week 4: Creating a Clothing Budget & Shopping Smart
- Intro to Week 4
- SECTION 1: Creating & Stretching Your Clothing Budget (21:08)
- SECTION 2: Strategies for Shopping Smart (14:06)
- BONUS TECH TUTORIAL: How to Make Money for Your Clothing Budget Using Ebates (8:25)
- In Closing: Maintaining a Wardrobe You Love