Frumpy to Fabulous Affiliates Resource Page
Instructions, tips, images, and sharing templates
Looking for Outfit Guides affiliates page?
- To sign up as an affiliate, email firstname.lastname@example.org. She will activate your affiliate account and email you back.
- Log in to view your Affiliate Dashboard. Once we confirm that your affiliate setting is on, log in to your account at https://nowthaticando.teachable.com. From that account you will be able to grab your personal affiliate links, view you commission rates, and set up your payout details.
- Set up Paypal to receive payments. If you don’t already have a paypal account, set it up for free by going to www.paypal.com. Then navigate to the Payouts section in your affiliate dashboard and add your Paypal email address.
- Current commission rate can be found on your Affiliate Dashboard.
- Use https://bitly.com/ to shorten your affiliate links for easy sharing (create a free account with Bitly so that you can track how many times people have clicked your link!).
- When someone visits a page using your link, a cookie is recorded that LASTS 1 MONTH. That means even if the person doesn’t purchase something right away, you will earn commission on the first course purchase made within a month (as long as they make a purchase on the original device they used to visit your link.)
- Bookmark both this page and your affiliate dashboard for easy reference later!
Current Products Earning You Commission
Prices subject to change.
- Frumpy to Fabulous
- Basic Package – Reg. $59 ($10 off during weekend sale)
- Group Call Package – Reg. $79 ($20 off during weekend sale)
- Coaching Call Package – Reg. $139 ($20 off during weekend sale)
Log in to your account and click “Affiliate” at the top.
Copy and paste these into the link generator on your affiliate dashboard before using them!
Frumpy to Fabulous Sales Page
This links to the main sales page for Frumpy to Fabulous but doesn’t give a discount. To get a discount offer, your readers will want to join through one of the free offers linked below (Motivate & Activate or one of the Blog Posts). After subscribing they will receive emails from me offering the discount ($10 off the Basic Package and $20 off the Group and Coaching call Packages).
Motivate & Activate Free 3-Day Challenge
This free mini course is a perfect pre-cursor to Frumpy to Fabulous. Signing up gets subscribers into a sales funnel for Frumpy to Fabulous.
Motivate & Activate Sign-Up Page: https://www.nowthaticando.com/challenge
These blog posts offer value plus a freebie that gets people into the sales funnel for Frumpy to Fabulous.
Roadmap to a Better Mom Wardrobe (printable that previews the 7 steps in Frumpy to Fabulous): https://www.nowthaticando.com/home/roadmap-to-better-wardrobe-for-moms
Self-Care Blog Post (provides sign up for Motivate & Activate): https://www.nowthaticando.com/home/frump-fighting-motivation-how-to
Self-Care Blog Post (provides sign up for Motivate & Activate): https://www.nowthaticando.com/home/the-getting-put-together-planner
Current commission rate
Your commission rate can be found on your dashboard: https://nowthaticando.teachable.com/admin/affiliate/dashboard
How the current sales funnel works
I mention “getting someone into the sales funnel” in the links section above. This basically means directing them to sign up for one of the freebies related to Frumpy to Fabulous.
A “sales funnel” is a series of content and offers they experience after they sign up. This is delivered through redirect pages (such as right after they sign up) or through emails.
I’ve already constructed a carefully designed sales funnel so that you don’t have to! Your only job is to share your own genuine story behind the course and promote the sign up links to your friends/readers. I take care of the followup through the sales funnel.
Depending on what they sign up for, they will get slightly different emails. However they all get notified of a weekend flash sale that they can take advantage of. Basically, every Saturday after they complete the email sequence for a freebie they have an opportunity to purchase Frumpy to Fabulous at a discount. This is called the “weekend sale” or “24 hour flash sale”.
Test Riding The Sales Funnel
If you would like to see what they will see, simply sign up for the freebies above (either Motivate & Activate or the Roadmap Freebie) using a different email you haven’t used on the blog before. This is important as you won’t get the emails again if you subscribed for the same freebies previously.
Create a Plan & Start Selling To Earn Money!
Spend 5-10 minutes brainstorming a money-earning game plan:
- Write down 10 moms you can email today about the course using your link. Tell them how it’s helped YOU personally. Make your message personal and genuine. Answer any questions.
- Write down the social media platforms you’d like to use to share about the course. Some common ones are: Facebook, Instagram (use link slot on profile), Google +, Twitter, and Pinterest (create a pin and attach your link as the source, disclose that it is an affiliate link in the description.)
- Write down 5 reasons the course has helped you. Use this in sharing about them with others.
- Read this article about affiliate marketing without a blog.
- Have a blog?
- Plan 3 places you can include your affiliate link. (On your newsletter, on your blog sidebar, in a blog post, etc)
- Think of 2-3 blog posts you can write that talk about how the course has made life easier for you. Schedule them into the next few months and then drive traffic to them.
- For more tips, read these articles:
- Advanced? Read this article about making money on Pinterest through your affiliate links.
- EMAIL LIST: Email your email list sharing the story of what the course has done for you. Include a link to Motivate & Activate (get your affiliate link from the dashboard). Once someone signs up, they’ll get marketing emails from me to purchase the full course at a discount (24-hr sale starts the weekend after they complete Motivate and Activate). Then they can still purchase at full price if they miss the sale deadline.
- BLOG: See my links to helpful articles above.
- FACEBOOK: Do a Facebook Live or post sharing your story and let your friends know about the course. Include a link to it in your post. (get your affiliate link from the dashboard).
- INSTAGRAM: Place your affiliate link to the Frumpy to Fabulous or Motivate & Activate page in your Instagram profile. When you post an outfit picture share how the course has helped you and tell them to check it out with the link in your profile.
- PINTEREST: Upload the pre-made pins on any of these related blog posts:
- EDIT THE DESCRIPTION AFTER PINNING AND USE YOUR DASHBOARD LINK CREATOR TO CREATE AN AFFILIATE LINK TO THE BLOG POST. (get your affiliate link from the dashboard). For the description, write key words describing what it is and how it’s helped you and include (affiliate link) as a disclosure.
- Re-pin that pin to your board(s) once or twice a month (it’s okay if it repeats, don’t delete the original pin)
Sample format for telling your story:
- Why did you choose to buy the course? What problem where you wanting to solve?
- How has the course solved those problems (be specific).
- What are 1-2 of your favorite aspects about the course?
You can find descriptions and prices for the course at www.nowthaticando.com/frumpy-to-fabulous. Copy any of the text from that page as needed.
Q. My friend bought the course, but I wasn’t awarded any commission. Why not?
A. This may be because the cookie on their browser expired since the last time they used your affiliate link. It may also be because they used someone else’s affiliate link since yours. The most recent affiliate to refer receives the commission. You can also email me and I’ll try to verify what trail the order took.
From Launch Email Sequence
Here are my promo emails from the initial launch of Frumpy to Fabulous– use this for inspiration or copy some of the text. Just make sure you make it YOURS by using your voice and making any necessary edits.
- Frumpy to Fabulous is Now Available for YOU! (The All-Inclusive Mom Wardrobe Help You’ve Been Looking For)
- Breaking the cycle of a love-hate relationship with clothes
- 3 Perks to Joining Frumpy to Fabulous that Go Away on January 31st
- Not Buying Clothes in February & Answering FAQ’s
- How A Mom Of Four Littles Went From Closet Chaos To Closet Confidence
- Is Frumpy to Fabulous Worth The Money? ?
- Should I get the Outfit Guide OR Frumpy to Fabulous? Do they work together?
Right-click images and choose “Save” to download to your computer and use as needed.
Please do not modify these images.
Motivate & Activate Free Course and Self-Care Blog Post/Freebies
These are freebies related to the course that get readers in a funnel to get my promo sequence for Frumpy to Fabulous.
Self-Care Blog Post (precursor to Motivate & Activate): https://www.nowthaticando.com/home/frump-fighting-motivation-how-to
Self-Care Blog Post (precursor to Motivate & Activate): https://www.nowthaticando.com/home/the-getting-put-together-planner
Motivate & Activate Sign-Up Page: https://www.nowthaticando.com/challenge
Roadmap To a Better Wardrobe Freebie (Previews the 7 steps in Frumpy to Fabulous)
This is another freebie related to the course that gets readers in a funnel to get my promo sequence for Frumpy to Fabulous.
Blog post and sign up is here (make sure to turn this into an affiliate link before using): https://www.nowthaticando.com/home/roadmap-to-better-wardrobe-for-moms
Frumpy to Fabulous Paid Course
Use any images from sales page:
Regular Sales Page: https://www.nowthaticando.com/frumpy-to-fabulous