App Support Center
Features Roadmap (Just Released & Coming Soon)
Last Features Released (9/3/22)
- Ability to edit the outfit calendar or create a blank calendar to assign outfits from scratch.
- We’ve added several new pieces to the platform for kids and added “Neutral Pants (Chinos, Khakis)” for women! If you have Premium you can add these custom items to your closet(s).
- When you click delete on an item in your closet, it will now let you choose whether to remove it just from the closet or delete the item entirely (from all closets).
- Ability to view just the new outfits from the 4th edition Women’s Essentials collection.
- There is now a “My Pieces” toggle and Customize button on the expanded Outfit Details window.
- The Calendar page now offers a “Monthly” view that lets you see all the outfits assigned to the whole year! You can switch between Month and Week View. Click on any outfit to open up the details. Just like in the printed calendar, the week starts on Monday and Saturday and Sunday are together at the end. Coming soon: Ability to customize your own calendar!
- The Calendar page now shows the newest Outfit Example images from the 4th edition update!
- Next to the formula on outfit cards there are now 2 additional icons, edit and info. The info button opens a pop-up with Frump Fighter’s recommendations for that piece. The edit button takes you to that item in your closet.
- We’ve combined the Outfit Image and Outfit Flat Lay upload windows to simplify the outfit saving process. You can now save just a photo, just a flat lay, or both from the same window. You can also use the star to choose which image will be the primary one shown on the feed. And you can start with a flat lay and then edit your outfit card to add a photo later when you’ve put the outfit on. (PREMIUM ONLY)
- There is now more visual Outfit Formula editing features when you save/customize an outfit. You can now see a preview of the items in your closet as you type in the name of an item. You can also use both your nickname for items OR the official item name to find it. There is also an “Eye” icon next to the search box that will open your whole closet to browse the options. (PREMIUM ONLY)
- Added an “Only Outfits I Can Make” toggle to the Outfit Picker window so that results will only show outfits that you’re able to create based on what you’ve checked off in your Closet.
- Soon: Ability to auto-generate calendar with outfits from any of the style collections and based on the weather in your area.
- Later: Ability to archive items in the Closet without deleting them.
- Later: Ability to track when you wore an outfit and get Cost Per Wear data on the items in your closet.
- Later: Shopping Guide
Tap play to watch the first one.
Click the link below the video to see all the tutorials on YouTube.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can't log in to my account, what do I do?
If you can't remember your password, you can request a reset link.
Request Password Reset Link
- Go to https://app.frumpfighters.com/ and click "Reset Password" at the bottom of the login window.
- In the next window, enter the email address you used to purchase and hit "Send Reset Link"
- In the email that arrives, click the "reset here" password link. (If you do not receive an email after 5-10 minutes, contact customer service firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your new password two times and hit Confirm.
- You will get a success message and get logged in. You may now navigate to any part of the app using the menu at the top.
If you receive a message that no account can be found, contact customer service email@example.com or use the contact form on this page for assistance.
How do I make a change to my account or subscription?
- Go to https://frumpfighters.thrivecart.com/updateinfo/
- Enter the email address you used to purchase and hit "Send me my link."
- Check your email for an email from "ThriveCart <firstname.lastname@example.org>" and use the link provided to access your account.
- From there you can update your email and credit card or cancel your subscription. NOTE: If you would instead like to temporarily pause your subscription please email Customer Support instead at email@example.com or using the contact form on this page.
What's the easiest way to import my piece pictures from Stylebook to the Frump Fighters Interactive Closet?
Below is one of our users' process for importing all her items from Stylebook to Frump Fighters platform.
A big thanks to Interactive user, Marla K., for pioneering the process and giving us an excellent break down of an efficient way to do this!
My Stylebook closet contains almost 1000 items divided into roughly 50 categories/subcategories. Because it’s so large, I knew if I downloaded all the photos at once and went one-by-one, it would take forever, so here’s what I did:
I used two devices, my iPhone and my iPad. It worked best to have the iPhone as the primary device, because Stylebook only works in portrait mode on the iPad.
I started by opening Stylebook on my phone, and looking at my first subcategory, which in my case is Casual Short Sleeved/cap sleeved tops, selected all, then saved to my camera roll. I then went into the FF app on my iPad, going into My Closet and typed tops in the search bar. I did a quick browse of all the top categories that popped up in the drop down, then, using my iPhone, imported all the tops that met my subjective criteria for each type of top, eg Color Dressy Top….I tried not to overthink, and if I was uncertain which category to import an item into, I imported it more than once.
I found it was easy to get into a rhythm by going one FF category at a time, as I wasn’t constantly searching for the best category of each of my items, and it was much faster to enter multiple items in the same FF category one after the other 😊. It was really handy to have the drop down open on my iPad, as I could quickly glance at any items I was uncertain about to choose the best (or multiple) categories.
Once I had finished, I did a quick glance at the photos on my phone to be sure I’d entered everything, and once sure, I deleted those photos and went back to Stylebook, repeating each subcategory until all were finished.
So, in a nutshell, my process was:
- Choose stylebook category, in order
- Save subcategory images to one device
- Open FF My Closet on second device by category and list view
- Import all items of that fit into each FF category, repeating items if desired
- Repeat until all Stylebook category items have been entered
- Delete Stylebook items from Photos
- Repeat until all items have been entered